and Renato Cavinato
started their business in 1948, in unpretentious premises of Vicenza, selling the early table-cloths, imitation leather in plastic and other different plastic goods. In 1968, as pioneers, the Cavinato brothers built a complete covered shed of 5.000 sqm, and here they moved the office and the wholesale activity. The business keeps growing up with the opening in franchising of several stores specialized in plastic and rubber goods. Carlo
son, in the middle of the 80s, develops the EDP division, and through the computer, the company is completely restructured according to the latest and advanced standards of functionality and efficiency. In 1983, first in Vicenza and among the first in Italy, is opened a point of sale connected directly to the mainframe. In 1984, Carlo
focused efforts in restructuring the parquet division; among the products of this specific field the company begins offering prefinished-hardwood(factory laquered), rubber floorings for civil and industrial surfaces, P.V.C., linoleum and related accessories. Renato's
entered the company as Household Marketing Manager, completing the 2nd generation of Cavinato's. Now even Anna
daughters, are "part of the game": the 3rd generation continues the "dinasty"...